When an environment reacts to an activity or behavior, this is referred to as feedback. ‘Customer feedback,’ for example, refers to purchasers’ reactions to a company’s products, services, or policies.
Feedback is crucial information that will be utilized to make critical decisions. Top performing firms are top performing because they are constantly looking for ways to improve on their finest.
Why is Customer Feedback important?
– It tracks customers’ experiences and activities
– Strengthens the customer relationship
– It helps with product development and improvement
– Increases sales performance
– It helps you know what your customers find worthy about your business
– It helps you to offer solutions to customers’ challenges